Thursday, February 7, 2013

Welcome to A Day in a Book!

Well it took me a little while to decide if I really wanted to start a book blog right away or wait until I get a new Kindle Fire after taxes (second Christmas lol). Then I realized the biggest step holding me back was naming my blog. So what were the other options?
BookCation with the subtitle Books: the Cheapest Vacation You'll ever take! However, another blogger already had bookcation :(
A Book in Wonderland  (another play on escaping reality with a book)
A Day in a Book (originally supposed to be a play on A Day in the Life of.....)

Well yesterday I spent about 9-10 hours in the book Secrets by Robin Jones Gunn
So after literally spending a day in a book I decided it would be the best title for me!
First review on Secrets will either be later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment