Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Ok, I do not celebrate St. Patrick's Day because of a personal experience that happened one year. However, for the readers I thought it would be nice to find some green covered books or books that are related to St. Patrick's Day in some way. For green covers the first two that popped in my head was Splintered by A.G. Howard and Rising Calm by Haley Fisher.
 
 
 
A search in lists on Goodreads for green covers featured 9 results, 3 lists piqued my interest.
 

Greenest Books Ever

The Girl in Green

Green Covers

I also searched St. Patrick's Day in lists which featured 6 results, 4 lists piqued my interest from this search.

Search results for St. Patrick's Day:

Romance in Ireland & Irish Hero(in)es

St. Patrick's Day Romance

Best Irish Historical Romances

Shamrocks and clovers

Last but not least, a setting search featured 289 books set in Ireland.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! What will you be reading today? What is your favorite green, Irish, or St. Patrick's Day related book?

No comments:

Post a Comment